ws-woden-dev mailing list archives

From Lawrence Mandel <lman...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Today's Woden status call cancelled
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 14:29:49 GMT
This week's Woden status call is cancelled as John and (I think) Arthur
are unavailable.

As a reminder, next week's call is also cancelled as Arthur and I will be
at the Rational Software Development Conference. We'll pick up the Woden
calls again in two weeks time.

Please report your status to the mailing list. As a reminder, here is a
list of the open action items:

2007-03-20 - All Woden committers should try to get tied in to the Apache
Web of Trust.
2007-04-17 - John and Graham will create a proposed date for M8.
2007-04-17 - John will post to the Woden dev list about removing the SAX
attribution.
2007-05-22 - John will follow up with Jeremy about the copyright question
in the status file.
2007-05-22 - Lawrence will update the news and other general items in the
status file.

Thanks,

Lawrence Mandel