ws-woden-dev mailing list archives

From Lawrence Mandel <lman...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Fw: Future of WSDL2 test-suite, CVS, errata, etc.
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 18:15:09 GMT
FYI, good news. The WS WSDL infrastructure will remain in place and have
an owner after WSDL 2.0 becomes a rec.

Lawrence

----- Forwarded by Lawrence Mandel/Toronto/IBM on 06/26/2007 02:10 PM
-----

"Jonathan Marsh" <jonathan@wso2.com>
Sent by: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org
06/26/2007 01:24 PM

"'John Kaputin \(gmail\)'" <jakaputin@gmail.com>, "'WS-Description WG'"
<www-ws-desc@w3.org>
cc

Subject
RE: Future of WSDL2 test-suite, CVS, errata, etc.

Yes, the infrastructure will remain in place indefinitely.  A charter for
a Web Services Core Working Group is under development [1] which would
assume responsibility for maintenance and enhancement of the test suite. I
encourage you to continue to contribute more test cases and updated
results.  I personally plan to continue to be involved.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/05/ws-core-charter.html

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com -
http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com