ws-woden-dev mailing list archives

From John Kaputin <KAPU...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Did we author all the Woden sample WSDL docs?
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2007 13:43:51 GMT
Based on [1] I think we should just replace the Apache boilerplate with
the W3C boilerplate for the two files primer-hotelReservationService.wsdl
and badDescriptionTags.wsdl. I'll update the JIRA when I've done this.

regards,
John Kaputin.

[1] http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html#3party

John Kaputin

John Kaputin/UK/IBM@IBMGB wrote on 25/06/2007 14:21:01:

> Lawrence,
> Graham can comment on the files in the package
> org.apache.woden.resolver.resources.
>
> Of the other files, one is from the W3C and another is a modification of

> that file (as indicated below by ***w3c***). The
> primer-hotelReservationsService.wsdl is equivalent to the file of the
same
> name in the GreatH-1G testcase. The badDescriptionTags.wsdl file is a
copy
> of it with the <description> tag changed to <xdescription>.
>
> The primer-hotelReservationsService.wsdl file is used to provide a valid

> WSDL document for testing the readWSDL and XMLElement API calls. One
> option is to change it so it's different to the W3C wsdl file, but
perhaps
> we could just replace the ASL 2.0 boilerplate with W3C boilerplate in
the
> primer-hotelReservationsService.wsdl file as per the W3C files in the
> org.apache.woden.resolver package. Not sure about the
> badDescriptionTags.wsdl file, as that's a copy&mod of a W3C file.
>

> test/
>   org.apache.woden/
>       badDescriptionTags.wsdl ***w3c***
>       primer-hotelReservationService.wsdl ***w3c***
>   org.apache.woden.resolver.resources/
>       binding.wsdl
>       interface.wsdl
>       schemaImport.xsd
>       schemaInclude.xsd
>       woden14.wsdl
>   org.apache.woden.wsdl20.extensions.http.resources/
>       HTTPBindingExtensions.wsdl
>       HTTPBindingFaultExtensions.wsdl
>       HTTPBindingMessageReferenceExtensions.wsdl
>       HTTPBindingOperationExtensions.wsdl
>       HTTPEndpointExtensions.wsdl
>   org.apache.woden.wsdl20.extensions.soap.resources/
>       SOAPBindingExtensions.wsdl
>       SOAPBindingFaultExtensions.wsdl
>       SOAPBindingFaultReferenceExtensions.wsdl
>       SOAPBindingMessageReferenceExtensions.wsdl
>       SOAPBindingOperationExtensions.wsdl
>   org.apache.woden.wsdl20.xml.resources/
>       EndpointElementTest.wsdl
>       ServiceElementTest.wsdl
>
> regards,
> John Kaputin
>

> Lawrence Mandel <lmandel@ca.ibm.com> wrote on 21/06/2007 22:01:20:
>
> > John, Graham,
> >
> > There are a number of WSDL and XSD files in the Woden test folder.
Some