ws-woden-dev mailing list archives

From John Kaputin <KAPU...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Cannot attend the weekly call
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 12:30:50 GMT
Lawrence,
I'm unable to attend this week's Woden call. As I was away last week and
am on a course this week, I don't have much progress to report. I'll post
a status update to the list anyway, later today.  I'd suggest we cancel
this week's call, but will check email tonight in case there's any
questions or further input required from me.

John Kaputin
Web Services Development, Hursley Laboratory
IBM United Kingdom Ltd
Hursley Park MP211, Winchester, SO21 2JN, UK.
email:  kaputin@uk.ibm.com
Tel/Fax: +44 (0)1962 817363  (internal 7-247363)

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.