ws-woden-dev mailing list archives

From Lawrence Mandel <lman...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Did we author all the Woden sample WSDL docs?
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 21:01:20 GMT
John, Graham,

There are a number of WSDL and XSD files in the Woden test folder. Some of
these files look like they're from the W3C WSDL 2.0 test suite. Jeremy
added the Apache license info to these files - I would guess because there
was no license information in them. We either need to remove the files or
replace the license with the correct license. AFAIK I didn't author any of
these documents. Please have a look at the list below and state if you
authored the document and if we can remove it in Jira Woden-164 [1].

test/
  org.apache.woden/
      badDescriptionTags.wsdl
      primer-hotelReservationService.wsdl
  org.apache.woden.resolver.resources/
      binding.wsdl
      interface.wsdl
      schemaImport.xsd
      schemaInclude.xsd
      woden14.wsdl
  org.apache.woden.wsdl20.extensions.http.resources/
      HTTPBindingExtensions.wsdl
      HTTPBindingFaultExtensions.wsdl
      HTTPBindingMessageReferenceExtensions.wsdl
      HTTPBindingOperationExtensions.wsdl
      HTTPEndpointExtensions.wsdl
  org.apache.woden.wsdl20.extensions.soap.resources/
      SOAPBindingExtensions.wsdl
      SOAPBindingFaultExtensions.wsdl
      SOAPBindingFaultReferenceExtensions.wsdl
      SOAPBindingMessageReferenceExtensions.wsdl
      SOAPBindingOperationExtensions.wsdl
  org.apache.woden.wsdl20.xml.resources/
      EndpointElementTest.wsdl
      ServiceElementTest.wsdl