ws-woden-dev mailing list archives

From John Kaputin <KAPU...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: A serialization for Apache Woden
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 11:39:28 GMT
Hi Sagara,
too bad about your proposal. However, it's great that you are still
willing to contribute to Woden after your exams.  Good luck with the
exams.

regards,
John Kaputin

"Sagara Gunathunga" <sagara.gunathunga@gmail.com>
23/04/2007 07:01
Please respond to
woden-dev@ws.apache.org

woden-dev@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: A serialization for Apache Woden

Hi John,
Unfortunately my proposal rejected for GSOC, any way when I write my
proposal I got lot of knowledge about Woden and WSDL related area and most
important point is I found a starting point to contribute to Apache.
Any way I decide to work on Woden serialization project continuously,
these days I'm having my end semester exams until end of this month, I'm
plane to upload my initial work within the first two weeks of May. (Most
probably part of WSDLWriter ?..)
Thank you very much for your comments & motivation!
I will try to upload my initial works based on as JIRA issue WODEN-65) ,
much as possible to get your comments ?

Regards,
sagara