ws-woden-dev mailing list archives

From Lawrence Mandel <lman...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Woden M7 Release
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 19:27:05 GMT
+1.

Lawrence

John Kaputin <KAPUTIN@uk.ibm.com>
02/12/2007 09:16 PM
Please respond to
woden-dev@ws.apache.org

cc
dims@apache.org, sanjiva@opensource.lk, pzfreo@gmail.com
Subject
[VOTE] Woden M7 Release

Woden developers,
We have a candidate M7 release driver. Please vote by this Friday 16th
February 2007 on whether to release this candidate as the Woden Milestone
7 release.   We need 3 binding votes from Incubator PMC members to release
M7, so could Dims, Sanjiva and Paul Fremantle also please review this
candidate and vote.

This build is based on revision 505798 at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/woden/branches/M7

Details of this release are in the M7 Release Notes and on the Woden
Milestone Plan:

http://people.apache.org/~jkaputin/woden/milestones/1.0M7-incubating/release-notes.html

http://incubator.apache.org/woden/dev/1.0/milestoneplan.html

The M7 distribution files are available from people.apache.org in
directory:
/home/jkaputin/woden/releases/1.0M7-incubating

This directory contains the binary and source distribution files in 3
archive formats with MD5 and sha1 digests.  As per IPMC comments during
the M6 release voting about not making incubator releases publicly
accessible prior to IPMC approval, I have deliberately not put these files
in my public_html directory to make them web-downloadable. You can
download them with sftp.

I have tested this build with the following JREs:
IBM 1.4.2
Sun 1.4.2
IBM 5.0 sr3
Sun 1.5.0_11