ws-woden-dev mailing list archives

From Arthur Ryman <ry...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [axis2] woden/axis2 interop
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2006 21:28:02 GMT
Eran,

I'm glad to hear you're making such great progress. I'd prefer to not need
to use WSDL 1.1 for the tests.

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@fido.ca

Eran Chinthaka <chinthaka@opensource.lk>
06/07/2006 06:32 AM
Please respond to
woden-dev@ws.apache.org

axis-dev@ws.apache.org
cc
woden-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject
Re: [axis2] woden/axis2 interop

Sorry for the late reply.

This is the progress so far from Axis2 side.

I started on populating AxisService from Woden. The code can be found in
WSDL20ToAxisServiceBuilder [1]. I was stuck with a problem there, but
will complete this asap. At the same time Deepal had completed ?wsdl2
generation.

About the suggestion made by Arthur, I'm not that convinced to go
through WSDL 1.1 to support WSDL 2.0. Once we are done with
WSDL20ToAxisServiceBuilder, we don't need to do the mentioned hack, IMO.

-- Chinthaka

[1] :
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/core/src/org/apache/axis2/description/WSDL20ToAxisServiceBuilder.java?view=markup