ws-woden-dev mailing list archives

From Eran Chinthaka <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [axis2] woden/axis2 interop
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 08:55:03 GMT
Hi Arthur and all,

I'm bit confused of the way we gonna do this interop. I'd appreciate if
some can explain the things we should do to test now.

As I mentioned in one of my earlier emails, Axis2 can now understand
WSDL 2.0 and send and receive messages through services deployed with
WSDL 2.0. According to the first mail of this thread from Graham [1],
its what we need to do. But later Arthur [2] had defined a different way
with the use of wsdl 1.1 to 1.2 converter.

I checked out the test suite from w3c and I'm ready to go.

Please advice.

-- Chinthaka

[1] : http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-dev&m=114960257910413&w=3
[2] : http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=woden-dev&m=114960523016707&w=3