ws-woden-dev mailing list archives

From John Kaputin <KAPU...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: XMLSchema
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2005 20:43:25 GMT
Thanks Dims. I'll change Woden over to XmlSchema.

John Kaputin

             Davanum Srinivas
             <davanum@gmail.co
                                       woden-dev@ws.apache.org
             25/10/2005 18:09                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: XMLSchema
                 woden-dev

Fixed all 3 problems. Please get latest SVN for XmlSchema.

thanks,
dims

On 10/20/05, John Kaputin <KAPUTIN@uk.ibm.com> wrote:
> Dims,
>
> PROBLEM 1
> test case -  http://www.uddi.org/schema/uddi_v2.xsd
> org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchemaException: No namespace found in
> given base simple content type
>       at

org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.handleSimpleContentExtension(SchemaBuilder.java:759)

> patch1.txt seems to fix problem 1.
> (See attached file: patch1.txt)
>
> PROBLEM 2
> occurred with the same test case after applying patch1.  The
handleElement
> method is passing a null value for the localPart to the QName ctor.
> test case -  http://www.uddi.org/schema/uddi_v2.xsd
> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: localpart cannot be null.
>       at javax.xml.namespace.QName.<init>(QName.java:130)
>       at javax.xml.namespace.QName.<init>(QName.java:102)
>       at

org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.handleElement(SchemaBuilder.java:1405)

> PROBLEM 3
> Seems it cannot handle relative filepaths for the schemaLocation on a
> schema import.
> org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchemaException: no protocol: name.xsd
>       at

org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.getXmlSchemaFromLocation(SchemaBuilder.java:1835)

>       at

org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.handleImport(SchemaBuilder.java:1653)

>       at

org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.handleXmlSchemaElement(SchemaBuilder.java:113)

> two test files are test3.xsd and name.xsd.
> (See attached file: test3.xsd)  (See attached file: name.xsd)
>
> regards,
> John Kaputin
>

>              Davanum Srinivas
>              <davanum@gmail.co