ws-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Hoegg <rho...@isisnetworks.net>
Subject Re: Simple SOAP RPC services, like XML-RPC
Date Tue, 04 May 2004 20:19:12 GMT
Ivory is meant to make it easier to expose existing services using
SOAP.  http://ivory.codehaus.org/

Dan is currently working on Soaplet ( http://ivory.codehaus.org/soaplet/
) to take even more of the work out of SOAP.

If you find these useful, I'd sure like to hear about it! :)

--
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks