ws-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Sell <ms...@ontimesupport.com>
Subject Simple SOAP RPC services, like XML-RPC
Date Tue, 04 May 2004 19:06:06 GMT
Hello All,

Is there a simple way to expose methods in an application via SOAP?
We've been using XML-RPC with much success, but we would like to be able
to expose the same methods to remote clients via SOAP.

I took a look at AXIS, but it seems to be much more suited for use with
an application server such as Tomcat, and appears to require external
descriptors, etc, etc.

XML-RPC is a very simple solution; I was wondering if there was an
equivalent using SOAP.

Thanks!

    - Matt

--