ws-users mailing list archives

From Sneha V <sneha_w...@yahoo.com>
Subject Fatal error parsing XML: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Document contains illegal control character with value 1
Date Thu, 20 May 2004 19:36:15 GMT
Hi All,

I am using xmlrpc-1.2-b1 Java WebServer and a xmlrpc++
c++ client(downloaded from
sourceforge.net/projects/xmlrpcpp ). I am getting the
following error on the Java console window when the
client is sending a message to the server:

Fatal error parsing XML:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Document contains
illegal control character with value 1

org.apache.xmlrpc.ParseFailed: String index out of
range: -1

After these errors, xmlrpc++ client fails to read the
response from the server.

Is the above error a know issue and is there any
workaround?

Thanks,
sneha