ws-soap-user mailing list archives

Subject Billy Kan is out of the office.
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 00:49:21 GMT

I will be out of the office starting 15 Mar 2007 and will not return until
19 Mar 2007.

I will reply your mail when I am back. For urgent matters, please contact

Jack Du (Jack C H DU) on Liquidity Provision Issues.
Lewis Chung (Lewis L H CHUNG) on TAPI/PE/Argentina Development Issues.
Ken Pang (Kenneth K F PANG) for general management issues.

This e-mail is confidential. It may also be legally privileged.
If you are not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose
or use any part of it. If you have received this message in error,
please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the
sender immediately by return e-mail.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely,
secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability
for any errors or omissions.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message