ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From "Praveen Mujje" <pmu...@MetLife.com>
Subject Praveen Mujje/Bsg/MetLife/US is out of the office.
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 02:04:03 GMT

I will be out of the office starting  03/08/2007 and will not return until
03/26/2007.

Please contact the following in my absence.

Antony Rethinam for BSF/ULSFE related tasks, DocRetrieval, LoadMasterIndex,
DXT
Sarvanan Krishnan for MetLife Bank and
Brian Langan for anything else.

Thanks
Praveen

The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the intended addressee
only.  Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the information, or copying of this message
is prohibited.  If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately
and delete this message.