ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From "Malte Kempff" <Kemp...@medicalcolumbus.de>
Subject AW: urgently Help needed (SDK Version Trouble)
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2004 11:59:04 GMT
Hi to all,
I could now fix the trouble. I am using Tomcat as service on a windows
plattform so there is not very much influence on changed os-variables. I
fortunately found a very helpful link:
http://web.bvu.edu/staff/david/index.jsp?section=software&subsection=tcservc
fg&page=overview
Now my soap does use the right Java-VM

Malte

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: Malte Kempff [mailto:KempffM@medicalcolumbus.de]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 26. Oktober 2004 11:13
An: soap-user@ws.apache.org
Betreff: WG: urgently Help needed (SDK Version Trouble)

Hi to all,
I 've got following problem:
I obviously need a new Java-SDK Version installed on the server-side because
of a deprecated method.
I am using Tomcat 4.0.5 with Apache-SOAP.
I have read that I need to set up the JAVA_HOME Variable to tell Tomcat
using the new JDK.
Everytime I try to run my clinet using particular method wich is to use in
the newer Java-Version I get the Exception Method not found, which obvoiusly
tells me , that the server-side does not use the new installed SDK.
Since I also enhanced the Tomcat-Catalina.bat for using the certain new
Java_Home, I believe that there is may be something wrong on the
SOAP-SERVLET. Do I need to change anything on the configuration in
Apache-SOAP?

can anybody give me a hint?

many thanks in advance

Malte