ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From "Scott Nichol" <snicholn...@scottnichol.com>
Subject Re: Migrating from Apache SOAP to Axis
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2004 15:32:56 GMT
You have researched this better than I have.  I suggest you take the matter up on an Axis e-mail
list.  You probably should try axis-dev@ws.apache.org, since you have a specific implementation
question (why is there no encodingStyle attribute anywhere in the Fault payload, especially
since the <com.sabre.edison.georoute.LLRoutingException xsi:type="ns1:AmbiguityException"
xmlns:ns1="urn:AmbiguityException"> element is serialized using http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/,
or at least that is what your type mapping specifies).

Scott Nichol

specific mail lists.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Shukla, Minaxi" <Minaxi.Shukla@sabre-holdings.com>
To: <soap-user@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2004 9:38 AM
Subject: RE: Migrating from Apache SOAP to Axis

Scott,

I tried that, but didn't work.

Both the inScopeEncStyle and declEncStyle are null.

I traced it back upto RPCMessage.extractFromEnvelope() method and here also the declEnvEncStyle
and declBodyEncStyle are null.

So, I compared the responses from Apache SOAP service and Axis service. The Axis service does
not have encStyle attribute where expected.

I wonder if my descriptor for Axis service needs to be improved.

Thanks

-Minaxi