ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From "Tommy Kalafut" <tom...@tridsys.com>
Subject RE: Problems installing/configuring SOAP & Xerces
Date Thu, 23 Sep 2004 17:57:02 GMT
I can think of 2 possibilities:

1. Did you put all your jar files into your %CATALINA_HOME%\common\lib
directory?

2. And did you Deploy Soap on Tomcat via
http://localhost:8081/manager/html/? (The port number may be different.)  In
the WAR File To Deploy section, under Select WAR file to upload, enter
C:\soap-2_3_1\webapps\soap.war and hit the Deploy button. (Your soap
directory may be different.)

Tom Kalafut
Interchange Crew Member
Trident Systems, Inc.
tommyk@tridsys.com
(703)691-7798

The opinions expressed in this email may not necessarily reflect the
opinions of Trident Systems, Inc.

  _____

size=2 width="100%" align=center tabindex=-1>