ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From "Tommy Kalafut" <tom...@tridsys.com>
Subject RE: Adding a new soap service problem
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2004 16:00:23 GMT
I am still a little confused by deployment. (I am working with a
subcontracted prototype that uses SOAP.)  Do you also have to deploy your
service in the Soap admin page at
http://localhost:8081/soap/admin/index.html? (Your port number may be
different.)

Tom Kalafut
Interchange Crew Member
Trident Systems, Inc.
tommyk@tridsys.com
(703)691-7798

The opinions expressed in this email may not necessarily reflect the
opinions of Trident Systems, Inc.

  _____

size=2 width="100%" align=center tabindex=-1>