ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From "Praveen Peddi" <ppe...@contextmedia.com>
Subject Re: Adding a new soap service problem
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2004 20:48:57 GMT

go in WEB-INF/classes, and JAR files go in WEB-INF/lib." Is this right?

Praveen

----- Original Message -----
From: "Scott Nichol" <snicholnews@scottnichol.com>
To: <soap-user@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2004 1:41 PM
Subject: Re: Adding a new soap service problem

The error message

    Error encountered: Unable to resolve target object: javaxml2.CDCatalog

means that Apache SOAP found the registered service, but was unable to load
the class javaxml2.CDCatalog.  The class files for the service must be
available to the class loaders servicing the soap webapp.  Typically, this
means you put the files in webapps/soap/WEB-INF/classes or subdirectories
thereof.

Scott Nichol

specific mail lists.