ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From Michał Małecki <misie...@poczta.onet.pl>
Subject Compressing response
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2004 13:32:26 GMT
Hello,
I'm trying to compress SOAP messages (second day). The SOAP from client to
server was archived with no problems. However, soap from server to client is
still plain-text. I have added option "gzip", I have disabled Norton
firewall (killed accepted-encoding header). I searched the source code
(ws-soap_20040912104811) and I can't find out how ever the compression could
be archived - the outputStream is gzipped if SOAPSontext.getGzip return
true, but TransportMessage is created like this:
new TransportMessage(null, resCtx, null );
and resCtx is created few lines before:
resCtx = new SOAPContext(); // get rid of old one
so where the gzip of soapcontext could be set?

I beg you - please tell me how to archive this??
Michał Małecki