ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From "Praveen Peddi" <>
Subject Re: Adding a new soap service problem
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2004 16:04:06 GMT
I thought there r 2 ways of deploying a soap service. Either using command line or using admin
page. I used command line. I don't know if you need to use both.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tommy Kalafut
  Sent: Friday, September 24, 2004 12:00 PM
  Subject: RE: Adding a new soap service problem

  I am still a little confused by deployment. (I am working with a subcontracted prototype
that uses SOAP.)  Do you also have to deploy your service in the Soap admin page at http://localhost:8081/soap/admin/index.html?
(Your port number may be different.)

  Tom Kalafut
  Interchange Crew Member
  Trident Systems, Inc.

  The opinions expressed in this email may not necessarily reflect the opinions of Trident
Systems, Inc.

  size=2 width="100%" align=center tabindex=-1>