ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From "Praveen Peddi" <ppe...@contextmedia.com>
Subject Re: Adding a new soap service problem
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2004 16:04:06 GMT
I thought there r 2 ways of deploying a soap service. Either using command line or using admin
page. I used command line. I don't know if you need to use both.

Praveen
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tommy Kalafut
  To: soap-user@ws.apache.org
  Sent: Friday, September 24, 2004 12:00 PM
  Subject: RE: Adding a new soap service problem

  I am still a little confused by deployment. (I am working with a subcontracted prototype
that uses SOAP.)  Do you also have to deploy your service in the Soap admin page at http://localhost:8081/soap/admin/index.html?
(Your port number may be different.)

  Tom Kalafut
  Interchange Crew Member
  Trident Systems, Inc.
  tommyk@tridsys.com
  (703)691-7798

  The opinions expressed in this email may not necessarily reflect the opinions of Trident
Systems, Inc.

  size=2 width="100%" align=center tabindex=-1>