ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From "Scott Sauyet" <ssau...@personix.fiserv.com>
Subject RE: javax/servlet/http/HttpServlet
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2004 17:20:09 GMT
Thanks fo the info.  The docs folder in the version I had only pointed
to installation instructions for Tomcat 3.2.  I had to wing it from
there.

I now see the later info that you pointed to in CVS.  That might have
saved me a few hours of frustration.

Thank you again,

  -- Scott Sauyet

	-----Original Message-----
From: snicholnews@scottnichol.com
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2004 2:14 PM
To: <soap-user@ws.apache.org>
Subject: Re: javax/servlet/http/HttpServlet

	I am glad you got your configuration working.  FYI, the Tomcat 5
installation instructions say the following.

IMPORTANT: With Tomcat 5.0, you do not need to change the startup
scripts. You need to place the jars for JavaMail and Java Activation
Framework in a directory where a Tomcat class loader can find them. You
need to place Apache SOAP files within Tomcat's webapps directory.

	Copy the jars for JavaMail (mail.jar) and Java Activation
Framework (activation.jar) into
%CATALINA_HOME%/shared/lib.
<<<<

	Scott Nichol

	Do not send e mail directly to this e mail address,
specific mail lists.