ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From "Tudor, Liviu @Cimage" <liv...@cimage.com>
Subject RE: unable to do an https
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2004 15:01:04 GMT
Thanks, Daniel -- I was just going to forward your message again -- luckily you saved me the
labour :)

Liviu Tudor

Cimage Novasoft Limited
www.cimagenovasoft.com
liviut@cimage.com
Fax: +44 (0)1344 767701
Direct Line: +44 (0)1344 767759
Centennial Court, Easthampstead Road, Bracknell, BERKS, RG12 1JZ

Computer dating is fine, if you're a computer.

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Zhang [mailto:zhang@clinicaltools.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2004 3:59 PM
To: soap-user@ws.apache.org
Cc: derek_liu@prusec.com
Subject: Re: unable to do an https

Derek -

The following quote is my reply to your post timed at 10:23am. It is
strange that you can not see my post in this mailing list. At least
Liviu and I can see it.

"Did you configure SSL for both ends? You need to configure client SSL
and import server certificate into its keystore file, vice versa.
See details at
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/ssl-howto.html

-Daniel "

                <soap-user@ws.apache.org>