ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From "Sunil K Sharma" <>
Subject Re: Getting SOAP Exception
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2004 15:28:29 GMT
Thanks for your reply.
But I have deployed the soap.war file in weblogic.
Could you please tell me, what can i do ?

Please respond to
To:     soap-user
Subject:        Re: Getting SOAP Exception

Changing your server context setting can help.  Also, it depends on
where you deploy soap package.
For example, in Tomcat 4.1.X,  open server.xml file, if you originally
have soap package under /tomcat/webapps/soap/WEB-INF
and you have

<Context path="/" docBase="/tomcat/webapps" debug="0"
reloadable="true" crossContext="true">

You may move soap package from /tomcat/webapps/soap/WEB-INF to
/tomcat/webapps/WEB-INF, or change(not encourage since it may
mess up other servlets)

<Context path="/" docBase="/tomcat/webapps/soap" debug="0"
reloadable="true" crossContext="true">

Hope this helps,

Sunil K Sharma wrote:

> Hi ,
> I am deploying my services using
> java org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient
> http://localhost:7001/soap/servlet/rpcrouter deploy
> d:\bea\wlserver6.1\soapDeployment.xml
> Could you please tell me how would i change the url
> http://localhost:7001/soap/servlet/rpcrouter to my own
> context for eg: http://localhost:7001/servlet/rpcrouter.
> Thanks & regards,
> Sunil.