ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From "morchid fatima" <>
Subject RE: invoking a web service from a jsp page
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2004 11:26:08 GMT
can i give me an example with a java bean ?can i access methods directly
via jsp page?
thank you
  -----Message d'origine-----
  De : Jonathan Roberts []
  Envoyé : jeudi, 15. janvier 2004 12:46
  À :
  Objet : Re: invoking a web service from a jsp page

  Personally I would write a client bean that accesses the methods on the
remote server - you can give it a main so you can test it as a java app.

  Then call the beans methods from jsp,  this should aid transparency for
the jsp user.

  morchid fatima <> wrote:
    how can i invoke a web service which i've developped and deployed,
from a
    jsp page?
    thank you

  Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today!
Download Messenger Now

View raw message