ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From "Malte Kempff" <kemp...@medicalcolumbus.de>
Subject AW: Premature end of stream fault...
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2004 17:30:41 GMT
Hi Tim,
I've got simular problems when we used some certain kind of proxy-software.
In my case sometimes it worked, and sometime it didn't.
I believed it was a problem with the proxy-software, since we changed it,
the trouble was gone.

Malte
-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Tim Watson [mailto:twatson@digitalthink.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 14. Januar 2004 18:14
An: 'soap-user@ws.apache.org'
Betreff: Premature end of stream fault...

Hi, does anyone have an idea of why a web service would sporadically get
errors like this;

Fault Code=SOAP-ENV:Protocol Exception Text=Premature end of stream. Data is
truncated. Read 70983 bytes successfully, expected 101979

It's built with Apache SOAP 2.3.1 and accesses the internet via a proxy
server using the SOAPHTTPConnection class.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Tim Watson
twatson@digitalthink.com