ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Zhang <zh...@clinicaltools.com>
Subject Re: Getting SOAP Exception
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2004 15:09:41 GMT
Changing your server context setting can help.  Also, it depends on
where you deploy soap package.
For example, in Tomcat 4.1.X,  open server.xml file, if you originally
have soap package under /tomcat/webapps/soap/WEB-INF
and you have

 <Context path="/" docBase="/tomcat/webapps" debug="0"
                 reloadable="true" crossContext="true">
 </Context>

You may move soap package from /tomcat/webapps/soap/WEB-INF to
/tomcat/webapps/WEB-INF, or change(not encourage since it may
mess up other servlets)

<Context path="/" docBase="/tomcat/webapps/soap" debug="0"
                 reloadable="true" crossContext="true">
 </Context>

Hope this helps,

-Daniel