ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Roberts <j_drobe...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject RE: invoking a web service from a jsp page
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2004 12:41:14 GMT
Hi Anything you can do in java you should be able to do in jsp its just messy.

Have a look at the soap examples and incoporate the logic into a bean or jsp page  - try and
access one of the xmethods services for example.

Let me know if you have problems

morchid fatima <fmorchid@statistic.gov.ma> wrote:
hello,
can i give me an example with a java bean ?can i access methods directly via jsp page?
thank you
-----Message d'origine-----
De : Jonathan Roberts [mailto:j_droberts@yahoo.co.uk]
Envoyé : jeudi, 15. janvier 2004 12:46
À : soap-user@ws.apache.org
Objet : Re: invoking a web service from a jsp page

Personally I would write a client bean that accesses the methods on the remote server - you
can give it a main so you can test it as a java app.

Then call the beans methods from jsp,  this should aid transparency for the jsp user.
Jonathan

morchid fatima <fmorchid@statistic.gov.ma> wrote:
hello,
how can i invoke a web service which i've developped and deployed, from a
jsp page?
thank you

> ATTACHMENT part 2 application/x-pkcs7-signature name=smime.p7s

  Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger
Now