ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From "Scott Nichol" <snicholn...@scottnichol.com>
Subject Re: SOAP Help Building Request With Nested Tags
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2004 17:51:05 GMT
In your example, "subscribe" is the method being called.  Because its element has exactly one
child element, there is exactly one parameter to the method, something called "comHdr", which
is an XML complexType.  You would model this in your Java code as a class.

public class _ComHdr {
    public _WSCredentials WSCredentials = new _WSCredentials();
}

public class _WSCredentials {
    public string UserName;
    public string Password;
}

_ComHdr ch = new _ComHdr();
ch.WSCredentials.UserName = "xxxxx";
ch.WSCredentials.Password = "yyyyy";

// Here you must map BeanSerializer as [de-]serializer for _WSCredentials, _ComHdr classes,
// but I will leave it to you to look at, say, the AddressBook samples to see how this is
done

Vector parms = new Vector();
parms.addElement(new Parameter("comHdr", _ComHdr.class, ch, null));
call.setParams(parms);

Scott Nichol

specific mail lists.