ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From "Greg Pedder" <gped...@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject Re: SOAP Help Building Request With Nested Tags
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 14:47:57 GMT
The service I am sending this too is not up yet, but I would like to test my client. So, I

would like to see the actual xml payload that I will be sending out, with tags, before hand.
Any ideas on how to do this easily? Thanks.....

Scott Nichol said:

<<The BeanSerializer names elements based on the names of bean properties.  Therefore,
\
the WSCredentials property of ComHdr would be serialized as \
<WSCredentials>....</WSCredentials>, and the UserName property of WSCredentials
would \
be serialized as <UserName>.>>

Scott

Thanks alot for your response.

Let me ask this. I still don't understand how the tags <> <> are created for \
WSCredentials class.  Do they automatically get created based on the class name  and \
members or would I need to do something like this within the WSCredentials class?

public class _WSCredentials {

    public string UserName
    public string Password;

    public void setUsername( String username ) {
              UserName = "<Username>" +username +"</Username>;
   }

   public void setPassword( String password ) {
              UserName = "<Password>" +password +"</Password>;
   }

}

Thanks..