ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From "Scott Nichol" <snicholn...@scottnichol.com>
Subject Re: Environment Needed To Run SOAP Client
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 14:24:44 GMT
The installation instructions (http://ws.apache.org/soap/docs/install/index.html and included
with the distribution) include the client.  Basically, you need soap.jar, mail.jar, activation.jar
and a JAXP compatible parser (e.g. Xerces) in your CLASSPATH.

Scott Nichol

specific mail lists.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Greg Pedder" <gpedder@tampabay.rr.com>
To: <soap-user@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 9:22 AM
Subject: Environment Needed To Run SOAP Client

Hello all. I am trying to run my SOAP based Java Client from a unix server and I
am unclear as to what other software is needed on the Client side. On the server
side, a servlet container, like Tomcat, is needed along with a web server. To run
my client, will I need a web server and a servlet container also installed? Is there
any specific setup required to run a client? Thanks....