ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From "Greg Pedder" <gped...@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject Re: SOAP Help Building Request With Nested Tags
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 12:13:50 GMT
Scott

Thanks alot for your response.

Let me ask this. I still don't understand how the tags <> <> are created for WSCredentials
class.
Do they automatically get created based on the class name  and members or would I need to
do something
like this within the WSCredentials class?

public class _WSCredentials {

    public string UserName
    public string Password;

    public void setUsername( String username ) {
              UserName = "<Username>" +username +"</Username>;
   }

   public void setPassword( String password ) {
              UserName = "<Password>" +password +"</Password>;
   }

}

Thanks..