ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From "Greg Pedder" <gped...@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject SOAP Help Building Request With Nested Tags
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2004 04:43:39 GMT
I have been struggling with Apache SOAP to try and build a request. Specifically, I don't understand
how to embed these elements into the Header and Body sections. More specifically, how to do
this nested tags.
Thanks for any advice you can provide.

Below, is a sample of the request I need to send to the server.

<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENC="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
<SOAP-ENV:Header>
<ContinueHeader xmlns="http://www.openuri.org/2002/04/soap/conversation/">
<uniqueID>111111111111111</uniqueID>
</ContinueHeader>
</SOAP-ENV:Header>
<SOAP-ENV:Body>
<subscribe xmlns="http://xxxx/xxxx/xxxx/service">
<comHdr>
<WSCredentials>
<UserName>xxxxxxx</UserName>
<Password>xxxxxxxx</Password>
</WSCredentials>
</comHdr>
</subscribe>
</SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

I can add the <UserName>xxxxxxx</UserName> <Password>xxxxxxxx</Password>
to the body of the request using:

Vector parms = new Vector();
parms.addElement(new Parameter("UserName", String.class, username, null));
parms.addElement(new Parameter("Token", String.class, password, null));
call.setParams(parms);

I just don't know how to add those tags within the <comHdr> and <WSCredentials>
tags.