ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From "Tudor, Liviu @Cimage" <>
Subject RE: Recommendations for a test proxy server...
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2002 15:21:17 GMT
try squid! :)

Liviu Tudor

Cimage Novasoft Limited
: <>
+ <>
(Fax: +44 (0)1344 767701
(Direct Line: +44 (0)1344 767759
*Centennial Court, Easthampstead Road, Bracknell, BERKS, RG12 1JZ

 Sun Java Certified Programmer
"C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder, but
when you do, it blows away your whole leg." Bjarne Stroustrup

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Bolen []
Sent: 06 August 2002 15:59
To: Axis-User (E-mail); SOAP Users Mailing List (E-mail)
Subject: Recommendations for a test proxy server...

Could someone recommend a decent freeware or shareware proxy server?  We're
looking for basic user/password auth to test our SOAP application.  There's
so many proxy servers out there it makes my head swim.  I'm looking for
something that's easy to setup and configure and costs less than 50$.

Rich Bolen
Senior Software Developer
GretagMacbeth Advanced Technologies Center
79 T. W. Alexander Drive - Bldg. 4401 - Suite 250
PO Box 14026
Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709-4026  USA
Phone:  919-549-7575 x239,  Fax: 919-549-0421

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message