ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From "Arun swaran Jagatheesan" <a...@sdsc.edu>
Subject ByteArrayDataSource & soap.jar
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2002 22:24:00 GMT
Hi,
I am using tomcat (3.3.a) and soap works fine with soap.jar not included in
the classpath as i have soap.war & classes in webapps of tomcat.

But, when i want to use file attachments it fires an exception
org/apache/soap/util/mime/ByteArrayDataSource class not found. If i add
soap.jar to my classpath , for some strange reason it complains
javax/servlet/http/HttpServlet class not found during SOAP calls. How do i
add ByteArrayDataSource class (soap.jar) to classpath without getting the
HttpServlet not found exception for SOAP calls.

Thanks,
Arun.