ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From Gunther Jones <>
Subject RE: JAXM
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2001 21:06:24 GMT
Good job.  When do you anticipate the next release of Axis?

-----Original Message-----
From: Glen Daniels []
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2001 11:27 AM
Subject: Re: JAXM

Axis is already moving towards full compliance with the current JAX-RPC
draft spec, and we have plans to do JAXM at some point as well.

There's a lot of active development going on right now, but Axis is already
a lot more functional in many ways than SOAP 2.2.  Attachment support is
going in now, and then after some changes to make configuration and
deployment more J2EE-friendly, the engine will be just about ready for

I believe the plan for the future is to migrate to Axis.