ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From Ong Boon Pang <on...@coleridge.com.sg>
Subject Getting the Call/RPCMessage object from within the RPC-based SOAP service
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2001 04:13:58 GMT
Hi,

I am developing Access Control List for the SOAP services. Basically all
RPC-based SOAP service.

Is there anyway to obtain the Call, org.apache.soap.rpc.RPCMessage object
that was sent by the soap
client from within the SOAP service on the server side. I can obtain the
SOAPContext object from the
first arguement of my service method.

It will easier and require to access the service
id="urn:jsoap-Sess-HelloSOAP", or MethodName and param
to map this info back to the ACL database.

Help needed urgently. I have look through the
org.apache.soap.rpc.SOAPContext document API I can't
figure out how to get the Call object. Am I looking in the wrong document?

Code example is to show how to do this will be great!

Thks 1000 & Cheers,
Boon Pang
ongbp@coleridge.com.sg