ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From "Nirmal Mukhi" <nmu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: WSDL
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2001 17:30:32 GMT

Hello,

Within the WSDL <types> section you can specify an XML schema type or an
XML element. See http://www.w3.org/XML/Schema for details on what you can
express using schema. I'm not sure of what support it has for built-in
complex types like arrays, hashtables, etc.

Nirmal.

                    "Daniel

                    Kruler"              To:     <soap-user@xml.apache.org>

                    <dkruler@giant       cc:

                    bear.com>            Subject:     RE: WSDL

                    06/05/2001

                    01:16 PM

                    Please respond

                    to soap-user

How do I specify arrays, vectors and hashtables in WSDL <types>?