ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From "Tolsch, Ed" <Ed.Tol...@fmr.com>
Subject Similar install problems -
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2001 21:01:14 GMT
I'm running soap 2.1, under IBM websphere 3.5.
I'm getting a similar problem. I can run the
http://localhost:port/soap/server/rpcrouter and I get a reply message but
when I run the ServiceManagerClient I get the following error.  Any thoughts
would be greatly appreciated.???? Thanks in advance.
My classpath has xerces.jar , soap.jar, mail.jar, activation.jar in that
order.

Exception in thread "main" [SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Protocol;
msg=Unsupported response content type "text/html; charset=iso-8859-1", must
be: "text/xml". Response was:
]
        at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.getEnvelopeString(Call.java:173)
        at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.invoke(Call.java:210)
        at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.invokeMethod(ServiceManagerClien
t.java:127)
        at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.list(ServiceManagerClient.java:1
49)
        at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.main(ServiceManagerClient.java:2
35)