ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From Ingi Ragnarsson <in...@vyre.com>
Subject SOAPException
Date Sun, 03 Jun 2001 04:23:56 GMT
Hi, I'm getting this error, anyone had this, I'm running on J2EE 1.3 beta
Tomcat 4.0b1

java org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient
http://localhost:8000/soap/servlet/rpcrouter list

Exception in thread "main" [SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Client;
msg=Parsing error, response was:
org.apache.crimson.parser/P-067;
targetException=org.xml.sax.SAXParseException:
org.apache.crimson.parser/P-067]
        at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.invoke(Call.java:250)
        at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.invokeMethod(ServiceManagerClien
t.java:129)
        at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.list(ServiceManagerClient.java:1
51)
        at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.main(ServiceManagerClient.java:2
37)

When I go to the Apache-SOAP Admin to deploy a class it seem to work ok, and
when go to the Service List, it's there.

thx
Ingi