ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From venkat reddy <>
Subject HELP HELP HELP HELP!! SOAP DEV's r u there!
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2001 20:13:29 GMT
Hi All,
	I've put up this question thrice before but could not get an answer.
The subject for my earlier mails are as follows :: "Proxy request routing"
and "PROXY between the CLIENT and the SERVER". Please take a look for an
understanding of the scenario more in detail. I once again present the same

	My SOAP client sends a request to a "proxy" servlet which then
should 'forward/redirect' the request to the "RPCRouterServlet" if the user
is authenticated to use the deployed SOAP service else the "proxy" servlet
should generate a SOAP Envelop with a fault code and a fault string i.e.
basically a fault node in the SOAP-ENV.
	I took a look at the RPCRouterServlet in doing so and in the
scenario where the authentication failed threw a SOAPException with a
faultcode and a message. From there on I used the exact same code of the
RPCRouterServlet to process this exception and generate a SOAP Fault
Envelop. Then I write this generated envelop to the response.

	The problem is that I see a SocketException on the client side. The
TcpTunnelGui shows the generated SOAP Envelop which is exactly what I needed
but I'm unable to see it on the client side. Below is the listing of the
exception that I see on the client side. Any help or insight into this issue
is greatly appreciated.

--Wincat Connection aborted by peer: socket write error

at Method)
at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.invoke(
at MimeTestClient.main(
Caught SOAPException (SOAP-ENV:Client): Connection aborted by peer: socket
write error
[SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Client; msg=Connection aborted by peer:
socket write error; Connection
aborted by peer: socket write error]
at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.invoke( 	at

To unsubscribe, e-mail: