ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From Rahul Kirthivasan <heavensdoor...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: BadTargetObjectURI - very frustrating. Help !
Date Sat, 02 Jun 2001 15:18:30 GMT
Thanks Manuel & Kuntal.

Finally, got it to work.
I shutdown and restarted Tomcat and it
stopped complaining of the BadTargetObjectURI.
Thanks for your help.

Thanks,
Rahul.

--- "Das, Kuntal" <Kuntal.Das@Schwab.com> wrote:
> Is MySOAPTest.class ur client file, from where u r
> calling the SOAP Server ?
> If yes then I'd suggest u include the classpath of
> the Server also in the
> tomcat classpath, in fact that is what u should be
> having in tomcat's
> classpath. For instance if ur SOAP Service is say,
> AddressBook.class, and it
> is residing in c:\testingSOAP\Server, and ur sample
> client is in the
> directory c:\testingSOAP\samples, then tomcat should
> have
> c:\testingSOAP\Server in it's classpath, not
> c:\testingSOAP\samples. ANd
> from ur example I think that's what u r doing. But I
> faced the same problem,
> and I also scratched my head for the whole day. But
> once I included the
> classpath in the tomcat.bat file, it worked !!! So,
> best of luck.........
>
> Thanks,
> Kuntal Das
> Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
> Wireless Technology
> 45 Fremont, SF
> Email : kuntal.das@schwab.com
> Phone : (415)667-4322
> Live life to the brim.................

D:\ApacheXerces\xerces-1_2_3\Xerces.jar;D:\ApacheSOAP\soap-2_1\

lib\soap.jar;D:\JavaSDK\JavaMail\javamail-1.2\mail.jar;D:\JavaSDK\JBActivati
> onFr

amework\jaf-1.0.1\activation.jar;C:\MySamples;D:\ApacheSOAP\soap-2_1;;d

:\ApacheTomcat\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1\classes;d:\ApacheTomcat\jakarta-tomcat-3
> .2.1

\lib\ant.jar;d:\ApacheTomcat\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1\lib\jaxp.jar;d:\ApacheTomc
> at\j

akarta-tomcat-3.2.1\lib\servlet.jar;d:\ApacheTomcat\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1\lib
> \par

ser.jar;d:\ApacheTomcat\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1\lib\webserver.jar;d:\ApacheTomc
> at\j

akarta-tomcat-3.2.1\lib\jasper.jar;;c:\jdk1.3\lib\tools.jar

xmlns:isd="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap/deployment"