ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From "William A. Nagy" <n...@watson.ibm.com>
Subject Re: cannot get past install problems
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2001 16:32:54 GMT
Hi James,

Do me a favor and make sure that there is actually a
MimeTypeParseException class in your activation.jar (i.e. jar -tf
activation.jar).  I generally use the j2ee.jar from Sun's J2EE
reference implementation, just because it has the activation, mail,
and ejb stuff in one convenient package.

When you say "You can run the SOAP administrator and deploy services",
do you mean that you are using the admin JSP pages?  (If yes: The
ServiceManagerClient actually generates SOAP messages, while the admin
JSP pages do not, which is why you are not seeing the error earlier.)

-Bill