ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel Kruler" <dkru...@giantbear.com>
Subject WSDL
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2001 21:17:20 GMT
Using Apache SOAP I don't use WSDL, just Deployment Descriptor.
As I understand, I do need to have WSDL in order to use MS SOAP client
for my Apache SOAP Server.

My server has arrays, vectors, and hashtables as parameters and return
types.

How do I specify those in WSDL so MS SOAP will understand it?
Do I have to write serializers for Hashtable, Vector and Arrays on MS
SOAP side?

IBM's WSDK uses reflection to generate WSDL and thus has
[java.lang.String; as String array type how should I convert it into
SOAP data type definition?  What about Vector and Hashatble?