ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From Roman Rorat <>
Subject RE: Latest builds...
Date Sun, 03 Dec 2000 00:35:54 GMT

Is there any way to get the source code from the cvs source tree, on the page?

-----Original Message-----
From: Wouter Cloetens []
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2000 11:33 AM
To:;; Sudhir Kolli
Subject: Re: Latest builds...

I have the latest build of the current CVS tree, with attachment,
internationalisation, pluggable provider etc. support, as well as all
the optional features (EJB, smtp/pop3, xmi), on soap.jar is there, as well as
the JavaDoc documentation. Note that you'll need mail.jar and
activation.jar - links are on the web page. SSL is not yet in CVS.
Messaging and e-mail transport are not fully functional in this build.

bfn, Wouter

On Fri, 1 Dec 2000 11:20:05 -0800, Sudhir Kolli wrote:

>I would appreciate if anyone can point me to the latest builds of
>Apache-SOAP for Solaris and NT platforms with all the new features (EJB,
>SSL, Attachments etc).  The last build I found in downloads is on 18th Aug.
>It's OK if the new build is not "official"
>-Sudhir Kolli

My opinions are irrelevant. They will be assimilated by my employer.

View raw message