ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From Roman Rorat <ro...@martquest.com>
Subject RE: Latest builds...
Date Sun, 03 Dec 2000 00:35:54 GMT
Wouter,

Is there any way to get the source code from the cvs source tree, on the
http://workspot.net/~zombie/soap/#mimemp page?

Roman

-----Original Message-----
From: Wouter Cloetens [mailto:wcloeten@raleigh.ibm.com]
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2000 11:33 AM
To: soap-dev@xml.apache.org; soap-user@xml.apache.org; Sudhir Kolli
Subject: Re: Latest builds...

Sudhir,

I have the latest build of the current CVS tree, with attachment,
internationalisation, pluggable provider etc. support, as well as all
the optional features (EJB, smtp/pop3, xmi), on
http://workspot.net/~zombie/soap/#mimemp. soap.jar is there, as well as
the JavaDoc documentation. Note that you'll need mail.jar and
activation.jar - links are on the web page. SSL is not yet in CVS.
Messaging and e-mail transport are not fully functional in this build.

bfn, Wouter

--
http://www.workspot.net/~zombie/soap/
My opinions are irrelevant. They will be assimilated by my employer.