ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From Keith McClelland <kmm...@yahoo.com>
Subject SOAP client question
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2000 15:42:40 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to use Apache Java SOAP 1.2 in IE 5.5 as
client with XML::Lite in mod_perl Apache 1.3.12 as
server. I get a malformed host header return from the
server and its logs claim that

"GET /org/apache/xerces/msg/XMLMessages_en_US.class
HTTP/1.1" 404 318
"GET
/org/apache/xerces/msg/XMLMessages_en_US.properties
HTTP/1.1" 404 323

are attempted and

File does not exist:
c:/apache/htdocs/org/apache/xerces/msg/XMLMessages_en_US.class
File does not exist:
c:/apache/htdocs/org/apache/xerces/msg/XMLMessages_en_US.properties

(there are eight bad GETS altogether: same thing
without _US and same four a second time).

I have to agree that the files do not exist; this
leaves me without a clue of how to resolve the
problem.

Thanks,
Keith McClelland