ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From Richard_Stanf...@exe.com
Subject RE: Unable to set 'myVector' property: argument type mismatch.
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2000 18:18:30 GMT

What's wrong with using the existing SOAP types for arrays?  Isn't this just a
weakness in the Apache server implementation that it doesn't know its supposed
to be a Vector?  For that matter, couldn't the server implementation introspect
the class that's representing the input to see if it expects a Vector or an
Object[] and pass it in accordingly?  That would seem to be the Correct way to
do it.  Introducing new SOAP types that duplicate existing functionality is
probably wrong.

-Richard

Glen Daniels <gdaniels@allaire.com> on 09/07/2000 12:34:22 PM

Please respond to soap-user@xml.apache.org