ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From "Steven McDowall" <...@aptest.com>
Subject Soap 1.1 client to 1.0 server..
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2000 22:36:38 GMT

Hi..

I am trying to get a simple java 1.1 client to talk to a 1.0 (mostly)
server..

My main problem right now is that the RESPONSE from the server does not
include an encodingStyle attribute at all... Now, luckily everything is
returned as a string but..

How do I get invoke() to parse the return correctly if no encodingStyle is
given in the response? Right now without one, I get a "No Deserializer to
deserialize
a blah blah blah exception".. I can't see any way to set a "default"
encodingStyle if none
is given ..

Any ideas?!?!?

---
Steven J. McDowall                 phone: +1 763 780-8814
ApTest                               fax: +1 763 786-8180
                                  e-mail: sjm@aptest.com