ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From "Ara Kassabian" <...@techone.com>
Subject RE: Using SOAP with Websphere
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2000 23:59:04 GMT
Our experience with WebLogic indicates that you need to either upgrade to
JSP 1.1 somehow or patch the SOAP JSP pages as indicated by Wouter.

Ara Kassabian
TechOne, Inc.
100 N. Brand Blvd., Suite 605
Glendale, CA 91203
http://www.techone.com
ara@techone.com
(510) 729-6750 Ext. 396 (Oakland)
(818) 476-0055 (Los Angeles)

-----Original Message-----
From: Cory Isaacson [mailto:cisaacson@capita2.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2000 4:38 PM
To: soap-user@xml.apache.org
Subject: Fw: Using SOAP with Websphere

Wouter,

Thanks for this info. We are using WebSphere 3.02, with JDK1.1.7, which
supports JSP1.0. Do we still have to do the patch you talk about in #1?

Also, did you install the SOAP Servlets in a web application?

If you fill in these couple of blanks, I think we'll be all set. I am also
willing to do a complete set of instructions if you can help me get it up
and running.

Thanks,

Cory